Employees / Compliance
Our employees have always been our greatest asset. Ideas grow big in their heads, which is the basis of our products and innovations. That is why we are proud of our engineers and technicians and our salespeople who always listen to the market and generate our developments from the influences and trends.
A value-oriented company management is just as important as the expertise of our team. Appreciation, reliability, innovative strength, willingness to perform, integrity and compliance with laws are values to which we orient ourselves. We consistently observe laws and rules and do not accept any violations. We would rather forgo an order or the achievement of goals than violate laws. These values apply to any kind of cooperation. We do not want to make any distinction between cooperation with each other, with customers or with suppliers. The aim of our company culture has always been to treat each other fairly and correctly - long before the term 'compliance' described this manner of action. For ourselves, we not only see compliance as the basis for legally-compliant behavior, but primarily as the basis for behavior with each other.
The following principles have applied at A.MANNESMANN for decades:
- We are a reliable partner
- We value our employees and business partners
- We are open to innovations, based on our tradition
- We separate personal interests from those of the company
- We do not offer an unjustified advantage to anyone
- We do not utilize our position for personal gain
- We treat all information with confidentiality
- We sustainably ensure the success of the company
- We are committed to our social responsibility for society and the environment
- We live a contemporary, fair and motivating management culture
- We respect the rules of fair competition
- We observe the applicable law
We consistently act in accordance with these principles.