Overview of Ball Screws in Customer-Specific Special Design
Ball screws are of course also custom manufactured by A.MANNESMANN according to customer specifications. So that they can be interchanged with the existing systems, we produce them precisely according to the existing customer specifications.
Examples of Ball Screws in Customer-Specific Special Design:
- Ball screws with single nuts
- Ball screws with axial clearance (without preload)
- Ball screws with cylindrical double nuts (X-preload)
- Ball screws with square nuts
- Ball screws with double nut and center flange
- Same-pitch ground ball screws
- Ball screws with connection dimensions according to JIS
High Flexibility in Customer-Specific Special Designs
As a highly specialized manufacturer, we produce ball screws in a wide variety of special designs according to customer requirements, such as single nuts with axial clearance (without preload), cylindrical double nuts with X-preload, square nuts, double nuts with center flange, etc.
However, our production portfolio also includes same-pitch ground ball screw spindles for paired installation or ball screws with connection dimensions according to the Japan Industrial Standard (JIS).
In order to implement certain requirements, special designs of ball screws are often required whose technical structural implementation is largely determined by the customer specification for various applications.
- High long-term durability / service life
- Economical standard designs or custom production
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Maximum long-term precision
- Maximum possible machine availability
- Perfected wear resistance due to nitrided spindle
In addition: Absolutely precise production according to individual customer requirements and therefore optimal economic efficiency in use.
- Perfect positioning capability and repeatability
- High load capacity
- Exact travel movements
- High rigidity
- Ball screw spindles with ground precision (accuracy IT 1, IT 3, IT 5)
- Constant torque
- Extremely low power losses
- Uniformly low operating temperatures
- Can be used in all installation positions
- The highest power transmission rates
- Extremely high degree of efficiency (up to 98%)
In addition: Absolutely precise production according to individual customer requirements and therefore optimal structural and technical solution in use.
A.MANNESMANN custom produces and supplies these precision ball screws for special applications. Please send us your inquiry.
A.MANNESMANN Product Data
We will be happy to provide you with custom component drawings and dimensions created according to your requirements after consultation for use in your CAD system to complete your planning documents.
Direct to our service
In our Download Center, you will find all of the information that we provide you as files for downloading, arranged by category.
Downloads for this Product
Direct to our service